Dr. Susama Verma MD Patient Reviews

December 15th, 2015
Persona and knowledge of medicinal practice
Dr. Susama Verma has a serious yet extremely uplifting and positive attitude, regardless of what situation one deals with at present. Under her medical care I find her to be thorough in the QUESTIONS that she asks, no matter how long it may take to root a problem; even considered only a start. She genuinely cares for mine and my family's neurobiological health, as well as the spiritual. Doctor, For the years.. We thank-you.

January 17th, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, kind and empathic. Conducted a thorough history, came up with a diagnosis, and was opening about discussing condition management options. I would highly recommend Dr. Verma to anyone in the area suffering through a neurological condition. I look forward to future appointments with her.

June 5th, 2013
STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU LIKE DRIVING /GAS COSTS/TIME COSTS
STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE UNLESS YOU LIKE DOING THEIR WORK! IF YOU HAVE ONONDAGA COUNTY HEALTH INSURANCE BE PREPARED TO DRIVE TO THIS OFFICE EVERY TIME YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS NEED TO BE RENEWED, AND IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ONES LIKE MY HUSBAND,,,THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING SO MANY RIDICULOUS WASTEFUL TRIPS , NEEDLES TO SAY YOUR GAS BILL WILL TRIPLE! THEY REFUSE TO MAIL ANY PRESCRIPTIONS SO YOU HAVE TO GO TO THEIR OFF ICE PICK UP THE SCRIPT AND MAIL IT YOURSELF.. THIS IS ONLY A ONE OF THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS OFFICE...STAY WAY! THEIR OFFICE OPENS ALL HOURS...BE PREPARED TO DO THEIR JOBS! !

February 24th, 2012
She was more concerned with which hospital/facility had performed which test than she was with the details of the case. She was completely unprepared for the appointment and hadn't looked at the file in a complicated case. She was impatient and unhelpful with questions from family members and made 'recommendations' that were verbatim what was already in the works rather than adding anything new to the mix. She recommended a 48hr monitor and refused to listen to the fact that the nodes would be involuntarily ripped off, responding only to 'speak to my assistant about that...' and yet it wasn't her assistant recommending the monitor be used. It was her. She felt very much out of her depth in a weird way. I would not have any confidence in this doctor whatsoever and we did not go back again. Maybe that's why it was so easy to get an appointment with her. The office staff was very nice, but not very organized.

September 26th, 2011
Ms.
Was seen by Dr. Verma several times and when my Primary Doctor needed notes he never received them. When I called her office I was told she never put them in the system. Staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Verma nice lady but not on top of her profession.

September 26th, 2011
Finally
I have been seen by so many Dr.s that I was not holding much hope from this one either. Well I was blown away at her knowledge and caring f my condition. For the first time in years I had a Dr who actually listened and wanted to help me get some pain relief. She even personally calls you to check on you if need be. I give her more than 4 Stars. She gets 10 in my book.

December 12th, 2009
Very nice person, but not sure of here knowledge.....
I went to Dr. Verma with headaches this past summer. I was not happy with the fact that I had to wait 45 minutes to actually see here. The nurse was very pleasant and on time, but when I see a doctor walk in 30 minutes late and then still need to see a person in front of me did not set well. I expected for her to do a complete work up, but wanted to see what my primary had done first. Months later I had been seen by another physician who order tests and I finally was able to get my diagnosis. She seems to be a nice lady, but not too sure about how she is as a doctor. On a side note, the staff was very nice and understanding of the fact that she was running so late.

July 20th, 2009
Mr.
Very easy to speak too. Recomended other doctors that were good as well. Always a pleasure.

April 27th, 2009
A caring doctor
The caring this doctor provided me was excellent. She took the time out of the office hours to listen to my problem and guided me what to do.

February 2nd, 2009
Dr. Verma is interested in my son's case and recovery
We were very much at ease with Dr. Verma and with the update on my son's diagnosis and treatment. We are looking forward the future visits as we have had in the past.