A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Barrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Barrows is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Barrows, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrows graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barrows has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Palestine Regional Rehabilitaion Hospita
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Alison Barrows MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Barrows practice?
- Dr. Susan Barrows has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Barrows practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX.
See Tyler Pediatricians and Tyler Sleep Medicine Doctors.