Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Barrows
Dr. Susan Barrows, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Palestine, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Barrows is affiliated with Palestine Regional Rehab Hospital, Palestine Regional Rehabilitaion Hospita and University of Texas Health Center Tyler. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Barrows has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Susan Barrows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Joe Bates
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Tyler, TX 1.12 mi48
Dr. Michael Green
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Flint, TX 2.03 mi38
Dr. Holly Blanco
Tyler, TX 3.79 mi8