Learn more about Dr. Susan Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davies, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davies, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infectious Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Davies MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Davies practice?
- Dr. Susan Davies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Davies practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Glenview Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Glenview Endocrinologists.