Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Davies
Dr. Susan Davies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenview, IL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Davies is affiliated with Skokie Hospital, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Davies has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Davies has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Susan Davies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.
Dr. Tammy Novak
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Glenview, IL 0.02 mi32
Dr. George Moran
Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Glenview, IL 0.03 mi40
Dr. Christina Gaupp
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Glenview, IL 0.16 mi12