A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davies, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davies, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infectious Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Davies MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Davies practice?
- Dr. Susan Davies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Davies practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Glenview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.