A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Diamond, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Diamond has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Adele Diamond MD is a female Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Susan Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Diamond practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.