Learn more about Dr. Susan Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Diamond has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Diamond practice?
Dr. Susan Diamond practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Castroville, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Nephrologists, and San Antonio Neurologists.