A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gifford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gifford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Adelaide Gifford MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Susan Gifford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Gifford practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.