Dr. Susan Larson MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Boulder, CO

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2015
She's absolutely wonderful! Smart, knowledgable, empathetic, and personable. Excellent and timely communication regarding test results. She relates well to the children in all stages. Trust her implicitly with the care of our children.

April 10th, 2015
I wouldn't recommend her
Not impressed, both times we saw her she sent us to urgent care. No help.

March 30th, 2015
Very happy with our pediatrician
We have really enjoyed working with Dr. Larson. She is easy to get scheduled, even for same day appointments and is quick and thorough when dealing with our daughter.

March 24th, 2014
Worst Experience ever - I urge ever mother not to endanger your babies with this lady!
I had called concerned that my highly active 8 month old daughter had not had a bowl movement in 9+ days, normally she had a good one everyday. I also told the office I was bringing her in because of lose of appetite and inability to control her head - floppy & unable to crawl. She came to see us at 4:30pm and I could tell we were not her top priority from the moment she arrived - she was quick to dismiss my concerns and leave without evening saying we were done. I immediately got the feeling it must almost be 5 pm and she had somewhere "more important" she wanted to be. She told be she "found it very hard to believe she hadn't had a bowel movement for that long." I think my jaw dropped...why would I bring her in if nothing was wrong! Long story short my daughter was then admitted to the ER the next day at Denver Children's Hospital after taking the time to listen to my concerns and actually investigate all possibilities. My daughter was diagnosed with Infant Botulism and her symptoms were text book. The staff and doctors at Children's could not believe we had already been in to see a doctor and she had just dismissed us. Time was at an essence and her negligence could have cost my baby her life. I have never took the time to write one of these before but us mothers know our children are the most important things and it is our job to protect them, this is why I urge you to not put the safety of your child in this women's hands.

August 29th, 2015