A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Murphy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Alice Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Susan Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Nephrologists.