Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Stevens
Dr. Susan Stevens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Stevens has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.
Dr. Jahed Kamal
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Vallejo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Gene Golfus
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi34