A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Stevens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Anderson Stevens MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Susan Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Stevens practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists and Vallejo Endocrinologists.