inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2013
Dr. Stone
I am so saddened by the untimely death of Dr. Stone. She was my Dr. for two years and I found her to be caring, supportive ,professional and kind. I shall miss her wise counsel and gentle manner. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

August 8th, 2013
Patients left abonded for over 3 months...
I was seeing Dr. Stone for 2 years. At first the care i received was great. Then she left for a 3 month sabbatical. Leaving me with no referring physician, or any options to care. I went through terrible medication withdrawals whilst awaiting an appointment for a new md. I tried calling several times to see what i was supposed to do. I was continually told they would get back go me. It has been extremely disturbing to be left in the utter cold. How could a doctor just leave without giving some options to care????

November 6th, 2012
This doctor does not verify the information from the patient
If you need a loved one declared under a guardianship. Do not use this doctor. She does not verify the information the patient gives her. This leaves the loved one to continue harming people when she needs to be supervised!

September 24th, 2014