inactive

Susan A Stone Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2013
Dr. Stone
I am so saddened by the untimely death of Dr. Stone. She was my Dr. for two years and I found her to be caring, supportive ,professional and kind. I shall miss her wise counsel and gentle manner. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

August 8th, 2013
Patients left abonded for over 3 months...
I was seeing Dr. Stone for 2 years. At first the care i received was great. Then she left for a 3 month sabbatical. Leaving me with no referring physician, or any options to care. I went through terrible medication withdrawals whilst awaiting an appointment for a new md. I tried calling several times to see what i was supposed to do. I was continually told they would get back go me. It has been extremely disturbing to be left in the utter cold. How could a doctor just leave without giving some options to care????

November 6th, 2012
This doctor does not verify the information from the patient
If you need a loved one declared under a guardianship. Do not use this doctor. She does not verify the information the patient gives her. This leaves the loved one to continue harming people when she needs to be supervised!