Psychiatrists

1107 Church St
Bastrop, TX 78602
512-360-3557
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Dr. Stone  |  show details
by Janet P on Sep 10th, 2013

I am so saddened by the untimely death of Dr. Stone. She was my Dr. for two years and I found her to be caring, supportive ,professional and kind. I shall miss her wise counsel and gentle manner. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

|  Patients left abonded for over 3 months...  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I was seeing Dr. Stone for 2 years. At first the care i received was great. Then she left for a 3 month sabbatical. Leaving me with no referring physician, or any options to care. I went through terrible medication withdrawals whilst awaiting an appointment for a new md. I tried calling several times to see what i was supposed to do. I was continually told they would get back go me. It has been extremely disturbing to be left in the utter cold. How could a doctor just leave without giving some options to care????

|  This doctor does not verify the information from the patient  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

If you need a loved one declared under a guardianship. Do not use this doctor. She does not verify the information the patient gives her. This leaves the loved one to continue harming people when she needs to be supervised!