Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Abdalian
Dr. Susan Abdalian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Metairie, LA (and 1 other location). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdalian is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center Downtown, Children`s Hospital and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Abdalian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Abdalian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.