A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Abouhassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Abouhassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abouhassan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abouhassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouhassan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abouhassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Razavi Abouhassan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Abouhassan practice?
- Dr. Susan Abouhassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Abouhassan practices Allergy & Immunology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists.