A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Abouhassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Abouhassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abouhassan
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouhassan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abouhassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Razavi Abouhassan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Abouhassan practice?
- Dr. Susan Abouhassan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Susan Abouhassan practices Allergy & Immunology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists.