A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Acuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Acuna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuna graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Acuna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Acuna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Acuna practice?
- Dr. Susan Acuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Acuna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Charles, IL.
See Saint Charles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.