Dr. Susan Acuna MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Charles, IL

December 1st, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Acuna and staff. Dr. Acuna provides excellent care and is an outstanding Surgeon. Expertise in DaVinci robotics surgery. 5-Stars!

September 27th, 2013
Offered ZERO help in diagnois
I originally went to Dr.Acuna for a medical issue I was having and hoped she could help give me some answers. (Took over 3 weeks to get an appointment.) Walking into the office, I was unaware how religious their practice was, which made me very uncomfortable. During the exam I described my history /symptoms yet she did not appear to be listening. Dr.Acuna and the nurse seemed upset and judgmental when I said I was on birth control pills... After the exam she pretty much told me, "Well sorry but I can't help you and don't have any answers to your symptoms." I left her office with NO ANSWERS and bill$$! Eventually went to another doctor and turns out the birth control pill I was on was the issue! Not returning to this practice.

February 17th, 2009
Very caring. Likes to order tests to get to the bottom of things. Willing to care for the entire person not just her specialty. I highly recommend her and her staff.

April 9th, 2008
Great Dr.
She is a great Dr. who knows what she is doing. She is very thorough and takes all of your concerns into account. I came to her when I was 6 months pregnant and she took me on as her patient. It is sometimes hard to get an appointment but they will usually squeeze you in