Dr. Susan Adams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 13 reviews

April 23rd, 2015
Worst doctor ever!

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Adams is horrible, I would not recommend here to my small child, she has yelled at my children. She is disrespectful to me. I have never had this issue with a doctor before.

March 20th, 2015
She is the worst medical professional I've ever encountered. She is arrogant, and worse-- incompetent.

August 26th, 2014
Horrible
Her bedside manner is awful. She is not fit to be around people, let alone around children. She is always extremely rude to myself and my daughter's father, and my daughter. She yelled at my daughter, talked to her very rudely and made her cry with how she talked to her. She's abrupt, condescending, makes rude remarks, and she's also extremely clumsy. Aside from not being kid-friendly or people friendly in general, she is also the worst doctor I have ever encountered,as far as her medical advice and treatment. I am currently searching for a new Pediatrician. The only reason for I even gave her a rating of one star is because there was no option for zero stars.

September 11th, 2013
Very rude
I totally agree with the others reviews saying that she has no manners especially with kids My son is scared to death of her He hates going there She totally bully him And screams at him and even put him in time out on the appointment She does not care about our concerns and goes through the appoint very fast And she does carry a big purse with her to see the patients Weird! Looking for another pediatrician now

September 7th, 2012
Awful- Bad as a Dr. and worse as a person.
This Dr. is atrocious and needs to change her profession. She is certainly not a quality Pediatrician. I express the same sentiment that many of the other reviewers do. She is flippant, rude, condescending and mean spirited. It's one way to act this way to a parent that can fight back, but to a child? She harassed and intimidated my Daughter to the point of crying and then continued to bully her. Maybe she should go into research where she doesn't have to interact with people.

July 5th, 2012
Child and Parent Very Happy
Dr Adams has been nothing but outstanding as a pediatrician for my son. I interviewed her when I was pregnant and I have been comfortable with her ever since. Since my son is now 17, I know I will soon be parting company with her. I have recommended her in the past and would do so in the future.

May 31st, 2012
I love Dr. Adams she is a very positive down to earth woman, she in NO nonsense kind of woman, very attenive and it shows tha ahe is all about her patient as well people in general. YOU ARE MY HERO!

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Adams sometimes speaks down to parents -- I do wonder if this is because her general population is less involved? Sometimes she treats me as if I'm overreacting yet I am the only one who can advocate for my child. If I suggest a specific treatment, she digs her hills in and refuses it -- later, one of her partners generally agrees with my assessment, my child is treated and the symptoms disappear. We really liked her at first but are considering switching. I have been underwhelmed with her office staff.

October 20th, 2011
What a vile, heartless woman! a HORRIBLE doctor.
What a horrible, horrible doctor! Absolutely NO bedside manner and she was rude and condescending to me and my son. She never once looked him in the eyes. She was VERY rough when she was touching him for the exam. It was so horrendous that I left without finishing the appointment. What a cruel mean woman. I wouldn't not recomend her to my worst enemy and will NEVER be going back!

March 5th, 2011
not feel comfortable with her
after our pd retired, we transfered to Dr. adams. I asked them if they got my kid's record when I made the appointment by phone. They said they don't know and will check it. No call came back before we went to the visit(so I assume they had it), but when we were there they told me they have nothing.After about 20min spent in the waiting room,and another 20 min in the treatment room, Dr. adams came in with a big purse in her arm, like she is coming for shopping or something(I've never see a doc.come to see a patient like this). She showed little interest and little patient to my kid, and finish the visit in a rush.It seems they never check the test result unless you call them. And don't expect for the follow check up after a illness.

June 13th, 2010
Wonderful Pediatrician
We have used Dr. Adams for the last 17 years, since she began her practice. She is a wonderful pediatrician and I highly recommend her and the practice to anyone looking; you won't be disappointed. I have always found her advice to be sound and helpful. She is caring and attentive and has helped us through some difficult illnesses.