A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Adelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Michigan, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hershberg Adelman MD is a female Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Adelman practice?
- Dr. Susan Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Adelman practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.