A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Adelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Michigan, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hershberg Adelman MD is a female Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Adelman practice?
- Dr. Susan Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Adelman practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.