A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Adler-Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Adler-Bressler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Adler-Bressler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler-Bressler graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Adler-Bressler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joyce Adler-Bressler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Adler-Bressler practice?
- Dr. Susan Adler-Bressler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Adler-Bressler practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.