A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Aguiar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguiar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aguiar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Aguiar, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguiar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aguiar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Aguiar MD and MPH is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Aguiar practice?
- Dr. Susan Aguiar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Aguiar practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Lutz, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.