Learn more about Dr. Susan Ahmari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ahmari, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmari
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ahmari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmari graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ahmari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Ahmari MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Ahmari practice?
- Dr. Susan Ahmari has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ahmari practices Psychiatry near Woodridge, IL.
See Woodridge Psychiatrists.