A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ailor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ailor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ailor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailor graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ailor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kay Ailor MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Ailor practice?
- Dr. Susan Ailor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ailor practices Dermatology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Dermatologists.