A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Alt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Alt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Alt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Alt graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Louise Alt MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Alt practice?
- Dr. Susan Alt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Alt practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists.