A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Andracchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Andracchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Andracchi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Andracchi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andracchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Andracchi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Andracchi practice?
- Dr. Susan Andracchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Andracchi practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.