A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Arnold, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Landau-Kleffner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Teale Arnold MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Susan Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Arnold practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Dallas Neurologists.