Dr. Susan Ash MD Patient Reviews

3.6

September 17th, 2014
Caring and Competent
I have had skin cancers including melanoma. Dr. Ash is very careful checking me twice a year. She is tender when I need to have growths removed. Recently, I suspected a squamous cell carcinoma on my hand between regular appointments. Due to cancellation she was able to see me the day after I called & a biopsy confirmed my concern. Due to a very busy schedule she had no regular time for an appointment for me in the near future, so she volunteered came in after regular hours to do the surgery on a Friday of a holiday weekend. She explained clearly the procedures involved & possible actions if she damaged a vein located close to the growth being removed. Fortunately, there was no complication. Other people in medical institution commented on the neatness of the stitching of the wound. My only negative comment really involves the institution & length of time needed to see doctors when a patient has a concern. Dr. Ash is an outstanding dermatologist & I recommend her highly.

August 7th, 2013
Dr. Ash was both kind and efficient in her check up of my skin. ( There is melanoma in my family and I was concerned about a bleeding spot on my head, which turned out to be benign.) She can be difficult to get in with, as she is very busy - but I happened to fit in where a patient had cancelled.