- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Askin
Dr. Susan Askin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Harrison, MT, with another office in Fort Harrison, MT. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Askin is affiliated with VA Montana Healthcare System Fort Harrison. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Askin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Askin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Harrison, MT.
Dr. Susan Effertz
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi37
Dr. Eileen Frelier
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi31
Dr. Shana Bomberger
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi10