A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Aucott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Aucott, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aucott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Aucott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Wright Aucott MD is a female Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan W. Aucott practice?
- Dr. Susan Aucott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Aucott practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.