A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Aucott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Aucott, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aucott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Aucott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aucott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans