A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conley, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conley
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Conley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Conley, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Conley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Bernice Conley MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Conley practice?
- Dr. Susan Conley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Susan Conley practices Pediatric Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.