A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conley, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Conley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Conley, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Conley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Bernice Conley MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Conley practice?
- Dr. Susan Conley has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Conley practices Pediatric Nephrology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatric Specialists.