Dr. Susan Bernice Conley MD is female, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conley, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent. Dr. Conley has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Conley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Dialysis Access Surgery, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Nephrology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Conley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Saint Christopher`s Hospital for Children
- Cooper Hosp-University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Conley practice?
Dr. Susan Conley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Conley, Dr. Suzy Conley, Dr. Sue Conley, Dr. Su Conley, Dr. Suzie Conley, Dr. Suzan Conley