Learn more about Dr. Susan Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conley, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Conley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Conley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Conley practice?
Dr. Susan Conley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Emergency Medicine, and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, and Philadelphia Nephrologists.