A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Beth Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Beth Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Beth Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Robertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Beth Robertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Beth Robertson practice?
- Dr. Susan Beth Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Beth Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middlesboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Pineville, KY.
See Middlesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.