Learn more about Dr. Susan Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rogers, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Rogers practice?
Dr. Susan Rogers practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.