Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful doctor. She is no longer at the Campbell Rd., Richardson address show details Wonderful doctor. She is no longer at the Campbell Rd., Richardson address
by Nancy C. on Apr 8th, 2014

I'd like to find current info on Dr. Rogers. She "retired" in 2013 from Richardson Family Clinic. The doctor who replaced her is also leaving the practice. Where is Dr. Rogers now? I'd LOVE to have her as my doctor again!!!

Dr. Rogers show details Dr. Rogers
by Jacqueline S. on Jun 23rd, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Rogers for many years and trust her completely. Also, I have recommended several people to her.

amazing show details amazing
by Steph on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Rogers saved my sister's life, hypothesizing that she might have a blood clot when no one else had figured it out, and running the test even though others said she was too young. she always listens, she cares about our ideas, and works with us to find solutions. She's one in a million, and her nurse, Yolanda, is also amazing.

Great Doctor with awful office staff show details Great Doctor with awful office staff
Apr 6th, 2010

I LOVE this doctor but prepare for office staff that are not very friendly, don't return phone calls and can't complete a return to work form properly to save their lives.

by Cheri on Feb 25th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Rogers for many years. I have recently moved to East Texas and I will still drive 1 1/2 hrs to go to her. She is the best.

by jeri caddell on Feb 16th, 2010

great doctor! i have seen her for years. good, stable staff.