Family Practitioner
399 W Campbell Rd
Ste 101
Richardson, TX 75080
972-238-1848
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. DrScore.
 |  Wonderful doctor. She is no longer at the Campbell Rd., Richardson address  |  show details
by Nancy C. on Apr 8th, 2014

I'd like to find current info on Dr. Rogers. She "retired" in 2013 from Richardson Family Clinic. The doctor who replaced her is also leaving the practice. Where is Dr. Rogers now? I'd LOVE to have her as my doctor again!!!

|  Dr. Rogers  |  show details
by Jacqueline S. on Jun 23rd, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Rogers for many years and trust her completely. Also, I have recommended several people to her.

|  amazing  |  show details
by Steph on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Rogers saved my sister's life, hypothesizing that she might have a blood clot when no one else had figured it out, and running the test even though others said she was too young. she always listens, she cares about our ideas, and works with us to find solutions. She's one in a million, and her nurse, Yolanda, is also amazing.

|  Great Doctor with awful office staff  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

I LOVE this doctor but prepare for office staff that are not very friendly, don't return phone calls and can't complete a return to work form properly to save their lives.

|  show details
by Cheri on Feb 25th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Rogers for many years. I have recently moved to East Texas and I will still drive 1 1/2 hrs to go to her. She is the best.

|  show details
by jeri caddell on Feb 16th, 2010

great doctor! i have seen her for years. good, stable staff.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

An excellent doctor. My friend has gone to her for years I happened to have her since my regular dr was not in. She is very attentive, li...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Sometimes frustrated  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 14th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Good Dr Tran is very energetic and takes the time to listen to each of my complaints. She usually seems interested in what concerns me.. Bad The time in the waiting room before my visits with Dr. Tran is painful. The front office staff ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Nicolas T. at Judy`sBook on Oct 20th, 2006 on judysbook.com

Extremely thorough and detailed. Great rapport with my family and excellent treatment. No long waiting at the times that I arrived. Very genuine and caring for my entire family.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com