A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Stone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Betty Stone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Stone practice?
- Dr. Susan Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Stone practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.