A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Babb is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Babb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Karla Babb MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Babb practice?
- Dr. Susan Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Babb practices Internal Medicine near Huntsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Huntsville Internists.