Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Superior Care  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2014

Dr Bahl is a brilliant surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. A true gem in Frederick. No need to seek care in Baltimore with a great surgeon locally!

|  This is a very incompetent breast surgeon,go to someone else!!!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2014

Incompetent, Misdiagnosed a simple cancer. Became a nightmare. Went to JHU for correct diagnosis. Misinterpreted images, ultrasounds...recommended the Everything was wrong. Learned from other women she did the same. Wrong surgery, get a call a few weeks later saying she didn't get all the cancer. Now the breast needs to be removed and aggressive chemo for a year because here surgical technique spread the cancer. Stay far away.

|  Frederick or Georgetown University Cancer Facility  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I had a chance to get into Georgetown University's Cancer Program immediately when I found out I had breast cancer. The only problem was, I had already met Dr.Susan Bahl and I never looked back...growing up in Rockville Md. we always had access to some of the best Doctors in the world..Georgetown University and University of Maryland,G.W.University, etc. When I moved to Frederick in 1984 I continued to use my Doctors in the D.C. area for years. It wasn't until I delivered my second son at the age of 40 that I realized everything I had heard about the Frederick Hospital was an Urban Legend. Twenty years later I continue to feel that way thanks to Dr.Susan Bahl.