A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Balezentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Balezentis is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balezentis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Balezentis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary Balezentis DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Balezentis practice?
- Dr. Susan Balezentis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Balezentis practices Emergency Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Emergency Physicians.