A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ball, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Clark Ball MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Susan Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ball practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.