A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Balter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Balter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Balter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Balter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Wirth Balter MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Susan W. Balter practice?
- Dr. Susan Balter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Balter practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Melrose Park, IL.
See River Forest Internists, River Forest Infectious Disease Doctors, and River Forest Preventive Medicine Specialists.