A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Barbieri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Barbieri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Barbieri MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Barbieri practice?
- Dr. Susan Barbieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Barbieri practices Anesthesiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Anesthesiologists.