A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Barrett, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Barrett MD and MPH is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Susan Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, MA.
See Milford Surgeons.