Learn more about Dr. Susan Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Barrett, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Barrett MD and MPH is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Susan Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, MA.
See Milford Orthopedic Surgeons.