Neurologists
490 E North Ave
Ste 500
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
412-359-8860
Locations and availability (12)

|  4 star Doctor  |  show details
by Washington on Apr 7th, 2014

She is a very kind and understanding doctor. She took the time to set and talk and to get to know me. My general neurologist asked me to see her. She was able to tell me I have a rare form of dystonia that is not seen in adults.

|  Great Doctor and Wonderful Person  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

She is not only smart, professional and up to date always in her field, but is a beautiful person as well. She is truly an unusually connected Doctor. I am very happy to have met her, no matter what the circumstances.Thank You for Your Help Dr Basar,Kathy

|  Doctor is Great but staff sucks  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Baser, but the staff she employs is horrible. I'm glad that my condition is not worse, or else I'd be in a lot of trouble. I had one visit with her and the day I was supposed to have my follow-up appointment, her staff called and cancelled due to Dr. Baser being sick. That is very understandable and I did not mind. I was told I would be called back within a day or two to reschedule. A week went by and no phone call...after 3 weeks without a phone call, I called the office to reschedule. The first time, the person who answered the phone said that someone would call back....after another week, I called and had to leave a message. I explained what happened and that I really needed an appointment. 2 month later, no phone calls, so I called and had to leave another message. Due to this, with as happy as I was the Doctor, he staff and the inconsiderate treatment left a very bad taste and I will not be going back! :-(

Apr 15th, 2011

I was diagnosed with parkinsons over three years ago by another neurologist but friends recomended Dr. Susan Baser as the best, guess what? I AGREE, Congratulations if you get her.James Rapp

by Angela Badaracco on Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Baser is a great doctor. She is very kind and considerate. She remembers personal things about you that make your visit less doctorish:o) She has such a wonderful bedside manner. I am so glad to have her for my doctor. Being diagnosed at 33 with Parkinson's Disease is not easy, but she really makes you feel and believe it's not the end all. Very positive. WE just love her!

Sep 17th, 2010

have been her patient years, great person....GD