Dr. Susan Baumer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Susan Baumer?

DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS HORRIBLE WOMAN

Posted on March 25th, 2013

This woman was horrible to me. She was my pediatrician growing up. I am now in my 20s and I still remember my awful experiences with her. I had cyclic vomiting syndrome and she told me I "just had a virus." It was awful and because of her stupid advice, my parents thought for years that I was making the whole thing up or making myself throw up. She also said I needed to exercise (I wasn't even overweight) as a teenager and accused me of LYING to her when I told her I jogged for track and field. She is a very unsympathetic, stupid woman who shouldn't be practicing medicine at all.

Autism Spectrum Disorder