A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Baxter is Excellent. Dr. Baxter has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Baxter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Wooster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baxter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Baxter practice?
Dr. Susan Baxter practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Baxter, Dr. Su Baxter, Dr. Sue Baxter, Dr. Suellen Baxter, Dr. Susana Baxter, Dr. Susann Baxter