A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Baxter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baxter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- American Sign Language