A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Benhaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benhaim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Benhaim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Barbara Benhaim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Benhaim practice?
- Dr. Susan Benhaim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Benhaim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Deerfield Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.