A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Berman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Berman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Berman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Berman practice?
- Dr. Susan Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Berman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.