A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Berry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Berry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Moore Berry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Berry practice?
- Dr. Susan Berry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Berry practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, TX.