A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Berry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Moore Berry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Berry practice?
- Dr. Susan Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Berry practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.