A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Berry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Berry practice?
Dr. Susan Berry practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Berry, Dr. Su Berry, Dr. Sue Berry, Dr. Suellen Berry, Dr. Susana Berry, Dr. Susann Berry