A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bershad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bershad, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bershad graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bershad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Gordon Bershad MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Bershad practice?
- Dr. Susan Bershad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Bershad practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See New York Dermatologists.