Dr. Susan Bertolli Is this you?

She's the best!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

She saved my life! I have never had a better doctor.

Be afraid, be very afraid of this ob/gyn

Posted on April 27th, 2009

If there were a lower rating than "poor," this doctor should get it. Under no circumstances should you let her touch you. Her only tool is a knife, so she solves all problems by cutting. She has absolutely no regard as to whether her patients become mutilated, traumatized, or permanently scarred as a result of her handiwork.

Great Experience with this physician

Posted on September 14th, 2008

I needed surgery and felt like I was in the best of hands. Dr. Bertolli is a caring and skilled physician. I wouldn't hesitate to refer any of my family members her.