A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Best, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Va North Texas Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Best MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Best practice?
- Dr. Susan Best has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Best practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.