A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bidigare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bidigare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bidigare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidigare graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bidigare has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Bidigare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Bidigare practice?
- Dr. Susan Bidigare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Bidigare practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.