Learn more about Dr. Susan Bidigare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bidigare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bidigare
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bidigare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bidigare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidigare graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bidigare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Bidigare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Bidigare practice?
- Dr. Susan Bidigare has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Bidigare practices Family Medicine near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Family Physicians.