A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Biegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Biegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biegel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Biegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Christine Biegel MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Biegel practice?
- Dr. Susan Biegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Biegel practices Internal Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Internists.