Dr. Susan Biegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Biegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017

Dr. Susan cares & takes the time to get to know you! Liked hDr. Susan Biegel from the very first moment I met her with my sweet daughter who has Diabetes.

July 23rd, 2016

This office is a joke! !!

May 25th, 2016

Love Dr. Biegel she is awesome

February 5th, 2016

SHAME ON YOU

You call yourself a doctor,thats a joke money has became more important to you than the lifed of a patient.I have heartfaiure and you refuse to see me.I CANT GET MEDICAL TREMENT.SO I GUESS I WILL DIE. YOU TOOK AN OATH.I AM NOT THE FIRST NOR THE LAST TO BE IN FRON T OF A PHONY PERSON LIKE YOU.I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AGAISNT YOU!!!!! YOUR FRIENDS EMPLOEE MUST NOT THINK TO MUCH OF YOU .PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT GET MIXED UP WITH THIS DOCTOR,ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY TO HER YOU DOCTORS HAVE TO LEARN YOU HAVE TO TREAT US.MY LAWYER WILL BE FILLING I WILL KEEP YOU IN COURT FOR A VEREY LONG TIME.PLEASE DONT WRITE B ACK AND TRY TO SOUND GOOD.

April 8th, 2015

They Care ONLY about money for more testing, not about your actual health concerns

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE of going here. She whips in and out, they ONLY try to make you get additional testing, and don't spend time listening to the patients. I am not at ALL happy with their professionalism, timeliness of appointments or responses or anything else. The only good point: the staff is FRIENDLY. But I'd prefer unfriendly and good medical care.

July 24th, 2014

Stay away!

Only thing memorable about my visit was the ypung man who did my EKG other than that Biegel was a disappointment in her manners(none) and her treatment( to get as many test done as possible) make money! Her staff is "slow" and take for ever to answer your questions because Biegel takes forever in getting results! I would recommend her to no one not even my enemy!

May 28th, 2014

goes above and beyond

She has been trying to help me for four years. she honestly cares. i have not been a easy patient. but she is still willing to help thank you dr Biegal!

April 27th, 2014

felt embaressed

Went in for a review of labs I could hear here talking about my already devastating condition. Granite I called to many times and freaked out. I didn't know what condition I had only guessed I could hear her and colleges talking that I have a terminal virus before she even came in the room I have asked if it could be true for four years. I have been really embarrassed and hurt no human being should be treated this way. Regardless

September 27th, 2013

Avoid Dr Susan Biegle at all cost.

I have never seen Dr Biegle. Her staff is somewhat friendly. But, as far as the medical treatment is concerned, I feel like they are guessing and just a group of assistants trying to be Doctors. There are various reasons why I feel like this, but here is one example; I never get the right meds to take care of my problems. I get certain infections occasionally, and the NP's never know what to give me, they discuss it among themselves and I usually in up telling them what the best course of action is. I don't feel like this Doctor should have a practice because, she is putting peoples lives in danger.

September 5th, 2013

I just wanted to say what a pleasant experience I had during my recent visit to this office. I came in to receive an injection in my shoulder in hopes of alleviating the constant pain I was experiencing. Upon my arrival to this office, the receptionist greeted me with a cheerful "welcome" and made my check-in quick and simple. While I have always had some apprehension regarding needles and shots, your staff made me feel completely relaxed. I especially appreciated Dr. Biegel's kind and calming demeanor and how she took the time to answer all of questions regarding the procedure.

May 15th, 2013

GREAT experience

Had the most amazing experience at Dr Biegels office today. The staff was so warm and comforting and the Dr was so compassionate to my needs. It was also very nice that the DR provides in house ultrasounds so I don't need to travel to any imaging center. I would highly recommend DR Biegel to ALL

April 5th, 2013

Dr. Biegel

It starts you open the door and are warmly greeted. Dr. Biegel’s office and her highly trained staff treat you in the most caring and professional manner. Having been her patient for over 20 years, through many medical issues, Dr. Biegel expertly considers the whole patient, listening to my concerns and understanding personal issues. She naturally knows how to put you at ease when discussing the alternatives to your healthcare. I feel blessed to know Dr. Biegel and her qualified staff and highly recommend them. They have created a comfortable and professional environment for one’s medical care.