Overall Review

3.6

June 6th, 2016
Dr Binoy's office is always prompt and courteous. Dr Binoy is always helpful and insightful. I absolutely love this office.

November 29th, 2015
We started seeing Dr. Binoy back when we first moved to the area about 2001 (at that time she was sharing an office with another dr.) We recently moved back to the area and were so happy she was still here! I have total confidence in her. My husband has had many severe health issues that she has overseen and helped us with over the years.

August 17th, 2012
Excellent doctor. Kind, caring and professional, listens, asks questions, the best doctor I've been to in 70 years.

December 31st, 2011
Review
This doctor tends to discount my symptoms, under prescribe and once said, "Nobody has that many headaches." A neurologist said she was wrong.

May 21st, 2011
Again, be very careful
I am not Dr. Binoy's patient but my mother was. I do know how poor her diagnostic skills are. My mother's main issues (2 of them) were missed or ignored for YEARS. It was not until my mother's health deteriorated and I conviced her to see a different MD that they began to treat her significant heart failure and renal failure. From this note, you can tell it was too late. My mother recently died because her heart disease and kidney failure had gone untreated for too long. Dr. Binoy has been her Primary for years and ignored the obvious signs...

April 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have recently switched to Dr. Binoy and I am glad I did. On my first visit, Dr. Binoy spent 30 minutes with me going over my medical history, confirming medications and identifying my concerns. I found her to be very knowledgeable and thorough, and her staff is excellent. They are careful not to overbook, and I do not feel rushed during my appointments. Follow up (e.g., with lab and diagnostic testing results) is also excellent.

May 5th, 2010
Glad I switched.
Dr. Binoy was recommended by several people. She has proved to be a thorough doctor as well as giving time when needed. Might be a bit too business-like for those who go for hand-holding instead of medical advice.

April 1st, 2010
Dr. Binoy is a very thorough doctor. She explains in great detail your problems. She is very caring and pleasant. She has a great staff.

August 20th, 2009
Be Careful
While on vacation (1400 miles away) I injured my knee. I needed a referral for a cortisone shot to get me home to see Binoy. She refused because I had not had a timely enough last visit.I underwent surgery 10 days later.